New Forest Tarmac Cleaning
The benefit of the treatments offered by us for paved surfaces is obvious, but other surfaces also lose their original texture and colour.
In the case of tarmac surfaces it is possible to not only just pressure wash these surfaces to clean them, but also to treat them with a restoring agent. The difference is dramatic as the material is being coated on the treated surface as in the images.
Over time through wear and tear the tarmac surfaces can tend to break up a little. With our winter climate in the UK the freeze thaw cycle damages the binding agent, allowing the aggregate to break away and create small holes and craters.
Prior to recoating we will repair all the defects, to ensure an overall even surface is obtained. The many advantages to the tarmac sealer are listed below.
- Protect against normal wear and tear
- Enable's easy-clean of oil leaks and fuel spillages
- Severely inhibits weed, algae and moss growth as the coating is blended with a fungicide.
- Prevent's cracks appearing
- Binds loose stones to the surface.
- Available in black, red, and green
- Can be applied all year round